What a sweet necklace to express your love for her! This Heart to Heart Necklace features interlocking hearts, composed by a larger one and a smaller one that dangles from it. This just captures a sweet message you want to give her and will surely make her feel special as she wears and shines from the brilliant sterling silver plated with rhodium. It is a charming piece of jewelry that can be presented to any lady as a gift, making any day a memorable one.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver with Rhodium Plated
- Dimension of Pendant : 17.6 mm x 13.8 mm
- Necklace Length: 45 cm
- Nickel and lead free
- Suitable for daily wear
- 100% quality assurance and satisfaction guaranteed!
- Comes with Vivere Rosse jewelry box, silver polishing cloth and paper bag
B. PERIMETER OF FINGER
1. Take a sewing thread and wind it snugly around your ring finger. For accuracy it should be slightly tight.
2. At the point where the thread crosses each other, take a pen to mark the two positions.Straighten the thread and measure the length in between the two points against a ruler. This measurement is the perimeter length of your finger.
3. Compare this reading to the ring size chart for your ring size.
NOTE: Do not wind the thread loosely around your ring finger. This shall cause inaccuracy in the readings.
TIPS FOR MEASURING RING SIZE
Your finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results, measure your finger size during:
1. At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm. (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold)
2. Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
International Ring Size Chart
|Internal Diameter (mm)||Perimeter Length (mm)||USA size||Asian Size|
RING SIZE EXCHANGE WITHIN 7 DAYS
Vivere Rosse provides ring size exchange within 7 days upon receiving your package. To exchange, please refer to the Return & Exchange Policy for further information on product returns. Exchange fee applies.
For assistance, please contact our jewelry consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us at +60127724119.