Glint of Heart Necklace
The Glint of Heart Necklace makes for such a gorgeous, everyday necklace. It’s a versatile design that will go with all types of ensembles. We can see this heart pendant necklace being worn everything from sundresses and t-shirts, to cocktail dresses and even wedding gowns. The possibilities are endless. From a silver chain hangs a sparkling, heart pendant. It is made with a sterling silver base that will stand the test of time. What’s great about this heart necklace is that the stones have lovely cuts to them, and allows the light to dance beautifully in and out of each crystal. Slip it on whenever you want to look and feel extra special. It would also make for a fantastic gift for a chic loved one in your life.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Plating: Rhodium
- Made with finest grade cubic zirconia
- Pendant Dimension: 23 mm x 13 mm
- Necklace Length: 45 cm
- Nickel and lead free
- Suitable for daily wear
- 100% quality assurance and satisfaction guaranteed!
- Comes with Vivere Rosse jewelry box, silver polishing cloth and paper bag
FIND YOUR PERFECT RING SIZE
There are two DIY methods in sizing up your finger, if followed accurately. Our rings follow Asian sizes, and will be the same as the sizes measured in any jewelry shops around town. Hence, when in doubt do visit your nearest jewelry shops to have your finger measured.
A. MEASURE CURRENT RING
Take your existing ring and measure its internal diameter (the biggest measurement). Take the readings and compare with our ring size chart for the ring size.
B. PERIMETER OF FINGER
1. Take a sewing thread and wind it snugly around your ring finger. For accuracy it should be slightly tight.
2. At the point where the thread crosses each other, take a pen to mark the two positions.Straighten the thread and measure the length in between the two points against a ruler. This measurement is the perimeter length of your finger.
3. Compare this reading to the ring size chart for your ring size.
NOTE: Do not wind the thread loosely around your ring finger. This shall cause inaccuracy in the readings.
TIPS FOR MEASURING RING SIZE
Your finger size changes depending on the time of day and the weather. For best results, measure your finger size during:
1. At the end of the day and when your fingers are warm. (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold)
2. Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
International Ring Size Chart
|Internal Diameter (mm)||Perimeter Length (mm)||USA size||Asian Size|
RING SIZE EXCHANGE WITHIN 7 DAYS
Vivere Rosse provides ring size exchange within 7 days upon receiving your package. To exchange, please refer to the Return & Exchange Policy for further information on product returns. Exchange fee applies.
For assistance, please contact our jewelry consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us at +60127724119.