Black Swan Necklace
Black Swan Necklace
Description:Black is beautiful, so when the ugly duckling knew that she's a swan, she emerged. This is also what you'll get when you get to wear this lustrous Black Swan Necklace. This fine piece of precious is made of sterling silver, and its swan pendant is covered with black CZ stones. Making it a delightful piece to wear whenever you want to shine bright on the crowd.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Plating: Rhodium
- Stone: Finest Grade Cubic Zirconia
- Dimension of Pendant : 15 mm x 13 mm
- Length: 45 cm
- Nickel and lead free
- Suitable for daily wear
- 100% quality assurance and satisfaction guaranteed!
- Comes with Vivere Rosse jewelry box, silver polishing cloth and paper bag
You love your beautiful bling – learn how to take care of it with this handy guide to ring maintenance.
Take It Off.
Believe it or not, caring for your ring occasionally means taking it off, especially during the following activities:
- Sports: Holding a tennis racket tightly is particularly not good for a ring with stones going all the way around, especially if you're left-handed. As for taking your ring to the gym, lifting weights with it on can be hazardous. You wouldn't want a heavy dumbbell making contact with your stone.
- Gardening: It is possible to chip your stones or knock the settings loose while doing heavy yard work.
- Cleaning house: It's a good idea not to wear your ring while doing the dishes: harsh chemical soaps or cleansers can soil the ring.
- If you'll be taking your ring off to do the activities above, make sure you have a safe and memorable place to put it.
- Keep it free from lotion, sunscreen and perfume. These products can gunk up your ring, diamond, and even etch colored gemstones. It's a good idea to take it off before you apply product.
- Don't swim in the ocean while wearing your ring! Cold water may shrink your fingers just enough to loosen the ring from your finger, and if you lose it in the deep blue sea, you won't be seeing it again.
- Be careful in the kitchen. Cookie dough, turkey loaf, a piecrust… it's great to mix with your fingers. But these foods can leave a film on your ring and really affect its luster.
- Don't wear jewelry in swimming pools and spas. Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewelry causing color changes and even structural damage. As a result it's a good idea to remove jewelry before entering the pool or spa.
- Remove your jewelry before bathing. Remove all jewelry before showering or cleaning. Soap can cause a film to form, making it appear dull and dingy. By preventing the formation of this film you immediately reduce the occasions of servicing.
Keep It Clean.
Vivere Rosse suggests using a gentle dish detergent to clean lotion buildup from the bottom of the mounting. Simply scrub the top and bottom with a soft toothbrush and rinse several times in hot water. For extra shine, soak your ring in a small bowl of ammonia diluted with three times the amount of water, and gently brush the top and bottom of the mounting with a soft toothbrush. Dip the ring into the solution again, then rinse in warm water several times to be sure to get all of the solution off. You may set the ring on a soft towel to dry, or gently pat it dry.
Otherwise, you may use our complimentary silver polishing cloth to rub the jewelry gently with several times. This will remove the tarnish and dullness, keeping your jewelry like new.
We will process your order within 24 hours and will ship in the next 24 hours (working day).
Free shipping for orders above RM99
Shipping fee will be calculated automatically once you have entered your delivery address.